Thursday, March 19, 2009

LEAVE THE TABLE NOW!




My Mommy took this picture of me and said my eyes are sparkling again, I have "turned a corner" and I am getting better. I know she has been nursing me day and night, bringing me my warm water (teas) and fresh food, and walking me to the potty at 4am because sometimes I am confused in the middle of the night. I still can't jump back on the bed I am too weak, so she has to put me up there. One night I slept on her head to show my appreciation.

She's been pretty upset about the food supply in general, and she discussed with my Daddy and all her other pet friends that we are "going off the grid". She's been saying "this is it"





The Corporate NWO Ghouls have crossed our "Earth's Life Line". The call to action goes this way:
We don't believe in lawsuits or your courts, we believe in the Old Testament, an eye for an eye. Whoever created the NWO meme, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", NEVER took out the eye of Just One Bully. Indeed it's the only thing that ever worked. The Eye of the Bully today is the Eye over the Pyramid: it doesn't see what we see, the people's and the animal's pain and suffering, it projects morally insane obsessions with power and greed into the CEO Hogs.
The whole lot of them, their lawyers, their doctors, their government, their industry, their banks, their military, their science, especially their entertainment - all gone mad. If you look at pictures of all those CEO Hogs, you'll see how they are marked through "possession".

The Mad Tea party

Mommy put me in the picture to show their newest victim, and gives thanks to MARK BRYAN whose work can be found at artofmarkbyran.com for this wonderful picture, and what we all need to do about it.