Thursday, March 19, 2009

HERE I AM

June 6, 2006

My name is Mackie. I am a Natural Mink Tonkinese We're known for our Aqua Eyes and priceless Mink Fur Coats. I am fur-child to two adult humans. They have finally come to understand who I am and what I do for them: guiding and guarding them through their lives.

They refer to me as "...a most beautiful, loving, intelligent, feline Zen Warrior, packaged like a brick wrapped in silk."
Radar EyesI have "an incredible memory and senses akin to radar". They say my radar comes from my eyes.I supervise my mommy's activities more than my daddy's. When she is on the phone too long, with someone I sense is not a good person, I will chew the phone cord. She used to scold me, but now she uses "my input". She says I am mostly right.My Input

This is the easy part, so I don't know why it took so long to train them. I communicate two ways, vocalizations and body language, what were you expecting? Paw taps on an alphabet?

Here is how I communicate "GOOD"
and "BAD"...